Things can get tense in the web-series world when you are coming close to a deadline. Burying your head in the sand seems a worthy option, by times. Its pretty goddamn slick if your hard work actually pays off though, eh?
Well… it just did! We have some pretty big news to share with you guys…
As you know, the DWF team and I are preparing a fantastic line-up for our guests and audience for the very first ever Dublin Web Festival in November but, where will you all stay? No need to bring a tent or a blow-up bed because, drum-roll, please…
- 10% accommodation discount for you on rooms at the Clarence Hotel when you mention ‘Dub Web Fest’. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01) 407 0800
- The Clarence Hotel, situated in the heart of the capital. More good news? It’s just above The Liquor Rooms, our Awards Ceremony venue!
- Book a meal at their super-cool restaurant Cleaver East and enjoy some top class nosh from the in-house Michelin Star chef (an Irishman and a culinary genius)
- Sample their fantastic drinks catalogue at the beautifully designed Octagon Bar
- The hotel is right on the quays, bang in the middle of the vibrant night life of Temple Bar. It’s ten minutes from the hip inner city areas of George’s Street Arcade and the restaurant district that is nestled around it
- Take a trip after the festival on the Dublin Sightseeing Bus which departs close-by on O’Connell Street
- Enjoy a tour of the famous Clarence Penthouse overlooking The River Liffey that has been host to U2’s Bono and high-profile pals on occasion
- The room types are Classic through to Delux quality with River View or Garden View options available
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the building… most important!
Everyone join in on a collective ‘Hip, hip hooray! Happy Sunday web-series friends.
Email: email@example.com or call (01) 407 0800 Address: The Clarence Hotel, Welington Quay, Dublin City
We are currently creating a list of hostels, AirBnB’s, hotels and various other accommodation in the city. Please do not hesitate to email us for any further queries: Holla’ Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org