- All series, short films, music videos and short scripts (screenplays) are eligible to submit. You production must be 2015 or later .
- Submissions for series must have at least TWO (2) produced online episodes or a pilot episode available to view at time of entry.
- Episodes cannot exceed 15 minutes in length. Series with individual episodes exceeding 15 minutes in length are welcome to submit a shortened version(s) of an episode(s) for the purpose of entering into the festival. Series with short episodes (5 minutes or less) that are accepted into the Official Selection will be allowed to screen two episodes.
- Short films must be maximum of 15mins in length.
- Please choose the genre that best represents your work even if your work can be classified under more than one category. No duplicate submissions under a different category.
- Each submission MUST have a list of credits, short synopsis describing the series or films, a poster and optionally production stills.
- Employees or agents of London Short Series Festival and their immediate families are ineligible to receive any awards.
- Entries that are not in English must have English subtitles.
- Judges use a selection system created to provide fair measurements.
- All entries, including international submissions, are eligible for prize awards in each category. We strongly encourage all finalists to attend the festival.
- Foreign submissions will be judged with the same criteria as national submissions.
- Content submitter must be 18 years of age or older.
- Submissions must be the intellectual property of the submitter, and/or their team. No proxy submissions.
- Payment / Submission Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Applicant can submit more than one project to the festival. Each submission requires an entry fee.
- All entries must be submitted online through our submission application.
- By submitting to London Short Series Festival, you confirm that you hold the rights to (or are authorised to use) any and all audio and video in your work. London Short Series Festival will not be held responsible for any claims stemming from the failure of the creator/submitter to properly obtain the rights to material submit and/or screened.
- All Decisions made by London Short Series Festival are final.
- By participating in the London Short Series Festival, each participant agrees to hold London Short Series Festival and its employees, directors and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the event or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
- You grant London Short Series Festival the right to use the name, logo and content of your web series for awards presentations, highlight reels and promotional material.
- London Short Series Festival reserves the right to amend guidelines, selection criteria, awards, screening, and activities if necessary.